A better world starts with children
We believe that every child should have the opportunity to build his or her own future. We provide education, healthcare and a safe environment for young people in Asia and Africa. But we don't believe in old school charity. That is why Net4kids is specifically for companies and entrepreneurs, because our business-oriented approach fits in with the social goals of organizations and ensures concrete and visible results. For the children and for the companies that participate. So: more impact, more involvement, more financial and social returns. The beginning of a better world. More and more companies know where to find us and want to work with us to make a difference for vulnerable young people worldwide. And that is why we are looking for you, a committed relationship builder, to join our Net4kids team as an Account Manager. So that we can continue to help these companies make an impact for our next generation.
Who are you?
Do you also think it is time to really make a difference? Are you hands-on, strong in communication and a real relationship builder? A business approach suits you, but with a wink if possible. You think in terms of opportunities and have a strong associative ability to connect projects to companies. Then we hope to call you our new 'matchmaker' soon.
Who are we?
We work in a small and close team of 5 employees, plus an active group of ambassadors and volunteers. All with a shared passion: offering children opportunities. We work from our cozy office NEST in Amstelveen. Between startups and entrepreneurs. That makes us happy. And with a good cup of coffee we can get even more done. Working from home for a day? We invented flexible working long before Covid. Net4kids people are real team players, able to keep several balls in the air at the same time. Also for each other. And we are all willing to contribute voluntarily.
What are you going to do?
Your most important tasks will be:
• Account management: relationship management of companies in our network, building existing relationships, increasing involvement in collaboration with the Managing Director and Funding Manager. Incl. administration in Salesforce.
• Communication: translating project information into appropriate expressions for the company in collaboration with our Marketing & Communications Manager. Setting up employee involvement programs and writing investment proposals.
• HBO working and thinking level
• Relevant work experience (at least 2-4 years) as a communicator, commercial project manager, account manager, fundraiser or relationship manager
• Preferably in a mix of business and non-profit (charities) (or experience with local development projects & organizations is an advantage).
• Knowledge of / interest in developments in the field of corporate social responsibility and employee involvement.
• Excellent command of Dutch and English, both spoken and written - fluent in Dutch & English.
• If you happen to have a 'goodwill factor' lying around somewhere, we can always use it 😉
What do we offer?
• A challenging job with room for personal growth
• The opportunity to really make a difference
• A warm welcome in our close and driven team
• A pleasant, but also flexible workplace (possibility to work partly from home)
• An appropriate salary based on your experience (for 24 -28 hours)
• Travel allowance & pension scheme
Do you see yourself in this role? And are you available asap? Send your motivation with CV or link to LinkedIn by email to email@example.com