Net4kids, together with companies, helps children who hardly get opportunities based on the vision that social involvement is an integral part of entrepreneurship. Net4kids is therefore convinced that the companies that understand and apply this are more successful.
During this investor meet-up we bring the investors of Net4kids together to meet and exchange experiences about the social involvement within their company. We will share best practices and success stories from our investors and discuss ideas for the future. We also want to show you that there are many possibilities to involve your employees in the CSR policy. The main goal of this afternoon will be: meet like-minded entrepreneurs and go home with a lot of new ideas and insights on how to further develop your organization in the desired direction.
The following current topics will be discussed:
- How do we make social impact a priority?
- What does it do for my business?
- How do we find a perfect match between the company and the project we want to support?
- How do we involve our employees in the CSR policy?
- How do we ensure that our CSR policy is intrinsically supported by the company?
This meet-up will be organized for the first time in 2020. We are therefore very curious about your opinion. If there are any other topics you would like to discuss, please let us know at: firstname.lastname@example.org